Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Watch you by the sidewalk.


Here I stand waiting for you,
Just to say ‘hi’ or just a little smile,
But I guess it’s just in my dreams,
Where you would have pick me instead of him, (her)


It’s my breaking my heart to see this,
But if this is the best for you,
All I have to do is to let you go,

Because your smile worth a million things for me,
I will do everything to make you always happy,
Even if it’s making my heart torn into pieces,
So I’ll pray for your happiness and watch you,
And watch you by the sidewalk

Still I hope, you will come to me,
And say that things are meant for us (things are meant for us)
I nearly cried when I hoped it to be reality (reality)
But still your heart belongs to her ...


(Nona let me hear her friend's song)
The lyric means deeply right now :'(



No comments: