Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love ?


totally dumbass :P

just play from your heart then ;)



What Is Love ?
Those Who Don't Like it Call it 'RESPONSIBILITY'
Those Who Play With it Call it 'A GAME'
Those Who Don't Have it Call it 'A DREAM'
Those Who Understand it They Call it 'DESTINY' ;)

so just appreciate the one that you loves,
for me,
be kind , loyal, trust to each other is enough
and enjoy the joyful moment with them,
or you will regret it sooner,
even you loves him/her silently,
even he/she does'nt know it,
only you are the one who know it.

I love my Lord, my Prophet, my parents, my fams
and my becoming sweety pie ^^


how i plan to spend my life with you ^^
No doubt. :/




2 comments:

arip zuhdi ben said...

masuk ni nak dengar lagu jee..hehehe.:D

Nia Suraya Idris ^^ said...

haha amboi. sengal ubi keledek tol. HAHA hai budak uitm. ceyt bajet tak kenal la kan. :P