Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In Relationship ?

Assalamualaikum guys ;)

Well, while i am studying and staring at my own messy Biology's note!
I turned on my lappy, listening inspired song I'm alive by Celine Dion
yeah! SPIRIT BOOST UP again! and do some blog walking as usual.
Yeah! Blog walking makes me knows the others unexpected 'life'.
Honestly I'm happy with it. And i jump into this blog.
The same interesting topic on what i'm thinking of !

Topic : Stages in relationships.


I suddenly remember to this kind of video.
Act, 2 days ago my beloved sister ask me to fully understand
this kind of video and discover what is the story tells on it.

Input :

Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.


Josh and Marissa are at a crossroads and their future is uncertain. Josh guides us through each stage of the relationship as it formed and as he predicts it will end up as.


have fun watching !! soo clickkkkk here now to see the video!


Written and Directed by Philip Wang
Produced with Wesley Chan and Ted Fu
Assistant Producer: Christine Chen
Production Assistant: Regina Fang


Featuring:

Philip Wang


notes :

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same.
~Flavia

LOL ! Love this much ! :
Lots of people want to ride with you in the LIMO,
but what you want is someone who will take the BUS with you
when the LIMO breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey


Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.
They are not perfect but are always perfect for you :)

Man is a knot into which relationships are tied.

Blog walking here then : theKnot !
Life of a young superb mother i had ever know before.
Truly too inspired me much! :)

and here 36 lessons for A Better Loving Relationship ;)

song tonyte : Baby Love by Nicole Scherzinger :)

-i'm still here waiting for my Soulmates- (:
Someday... there will be someone out there for me.

2 comments:

FatenNabila :) said...

hey. that's my blog! :)
thx for came by dear. happy blogging! :D
and ya, in relationship seriously we cant expect everything perfect. we have to keep pray and pray to find the happiness ;)

Nia Suraya Idris ^^ said...

no biggo! hee salam blogger :)

and yahh i'm agree with you.
so true one dear!
We can't expects everything perfecto. Nobodies perfect.
So are we :)